Checkmk dashboard / Site overview shows no data

**CMK version: 2.0.0p17.cee (Upgrade from 1.6 to 2.0)
**OS version: Debian 9 & virt. Appl. 1.4.17

Checkmk dashboard / Site overview shows no data, what can must i fix or configuring, to get there some informations?
(Checkmk dashboard / Checkmk servers shows data)

Hi, please check this

1 Like

Hi,
the Agent are all 2.0.0p17 and the HE/SW Inventory is enabled and working. :frowning:

Did you just enable HW/SW Inventory or did you also enable “Status data inventory” in the inventory Rule?

Hmm, i was thinking this was enabled, but possible it was not.
After a refrech it works.

1 Like

Hello,

We’re having the same issue. CheckMK dashboard with CheckMK servers and site overview is empty.

CheckMK Raw 2.1.0p9, recently upgraded from 1.6.0p29 via 2.0.0p26. Distributed monitoring with 5 sites. Most of the agents have been updated to 2.1.0p9 and the HW/SW inventory rule has “Status data inventory” enabled. Service discovery says it found a number of items.

Regards,
Bernd

Hi, how did you solve this problem? I have got into similar situation. Please share. Thanks.

Hello @shresu ,
did you notice the post which is marked as solution in this thread?

Hi @CFriedrich,

That solution didn’t work for me. Everything is enabled and still shows blank in CPU inventory of all hosts. Thanks.

Could you please post a screenshot showing your issue?
I think you are not talking about the checkmk dashboard this post is originally about.

I have followed everything from this post, but it is still blank. Please see the attached screenshots.

Having the same issue. All just empty

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.