Checkmk @ FOSDEM 2020

Date: 01-02.02.2020
City/Country: Brussels, Belgium
Venue: ULB Campus du Solbosch, Av. F. D. Roosevelt 50 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium

Registration Link: https://fosdem.org

Description:
FOSDEM is the biggest free & open source event in Europe free where you’ll get to meet thousands of other FOSS enthusiasts. It’s free and there’s no registration required.

We will be having a Checkmk stand on Saturday, 1st Feb at FOSDEM 2020. It will be located in Building K, 2nd level at Stand #16. You can refer to the directory here.

Please let us know what would you love to see at the Checkmk booth at FOSDEM. Do you have anything specific that you want us to demo? Or maybe a topic that you want us to discuss with you at the booth? Just reply below so we can prepare for it.

Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Hallo,
anyone from Germany / Ruhrgebiet interested to visit Fosdem 2020?
4 places are avaliable in my car.
Ralf

2 Likes

Hi Ralf,
Saturday or Sunday or both? I’m thinking about going there Saturday only, as I have to go to Munich on Sunday.

Hallo,
one day (Saturday) would be ok.
Final planing first week in january.
Ralf

Hallo,
time to make it fix, Saturday 01.02.2020.
I m living in Dortmund.
Where should meet? Time and location?
Ralf

Hi Ralf,

have to discuss this with my government today and will come back to you. You will have to use A52 and I’m living very close to the DE/NL border. so somewhere there. Or you have a coffee break at us.

Ok,
mal auf Deutsch weiter. Ich könnte dich einsammeln. Aktuell kläre ich noch ein oder zwei Kollegen mit kommen wollen.
Gruss

Die können auch Kaffee habe. Ich muss meine Frau mal fragen, ob die mit will. Wenn ja, wirds eng

5 Leute passen rein.
Bisher hat hier noch niemand zugesagt.