Checkmk user login metrics

Hi all,

Where can I find metrics about the check_mk user logins.
Basically I want to know when a user had performed a login in the past and how many time it enter during last month.

I’ve configured in wato the Save last access times of users, but I also need these other info.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
from my point of view, you can only scan the session_info.mk in ~/var/check_mk/web/ for each user.
Cheers,
Christian

Hi ChristianM,

I’ve searched and I don’t have nothing for session_info.mk. also in documentation I didn’t found any reference to it. Can you please share more details about it?

Cheers

This file stores the activity of login user session. In this file you can get information about start of the session and last_activity.
Cheers,
Christian

Hi again ChristianM,

How can we setup this file, because I’ve searched it in my system and nothing. Is there any action I need to perform in order to start tracking users activity inside session_info.mk?

Cheers

It’s in version 2.0.0. I n oder version please look in the other .mk files to find this information.
Cheers,
Christian

Did you find this file as i need the same information as its not in the location listed above…?

Hi,

I did not find the file, since that we have changed the login.py in order to start to spool to a file all login information.
It as faster this way.

Kind regards.

Thanks for that, and taking the time to reply.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.