Citrix Plugin - No Output

Hello Everyone,
I have a problem with the Citrix Plugin.
We have two DDC and we want to use the citrix_farm.ps1 to add more checks to the citrix farm.
We don’t understand how to do it.
Where should I insert the powershell file? Do I have to change it or is it automatic?
Once “installed”, GUI side do I have to enable something?
Thanks a lot

maybe this could help you…

I follow that but no success.
I installed the plugin but it is not communicating with the checkmk server. No citrix data with the manual discovery. Does anyone has a procedure to install and configure the Windows Plugin?

First step is - run the plugin with a local account who has the proper rights.
This should give you a lot of output data. Please measure the time the plugin needs.
If this is working the next step is to configure a longer timeout and some cache settings for this plugin if the runtime is longer than 30-45 seconds.
Next step will be, set the service user as in the linked post.
Now you should have also an output inside your CMK instance.

All the information about Windows agent and plugin handling can be found here.

We installed the plugin with the local account. If we run it we successfully get the results of the farm.
In the checkmk console, we don’t receive the data from the plugin.
Which is the possible problem?
I also test the Veeam_Jobs ps1 file and we receive the data in the console so we don’t understand why from the citrix_farm.ps1 we don’t receive the data.

What does this means “local account”?
Is the agent service also configured for a account who hast rights inside Citrix?
What is the output of a “check_mk_agent.exe test”?

In the check_mk_agent.exe test I have all the results from the citrix_farm.
The problem now is to show them in the Web Console.
How can I do it from the web console?

Is the user you used for the test the same user as the CheckMK service runs?
If yes you need to look at the agent output inside “~/tmp/check_mk/cache/HOSTNAME”

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.