CMK 2.0 - Dashboard Icons

Hey,

I’ve a question about the configuration of the Dashboard-Icons. The default dashboard shows icons in the top bar that lead to other dashboards. That’s a nice feature. We have more like “productive” “test” and so on and we want to use that to switch between that environments.

But I can’t find an option after creating my own main dashboard and set it to default. I only have the filter and layout mode icon :frowning:

Dashboard_Icons

Josef

Gibt’s keine Möglichkeit?
No solution for that?

Josef

Hi @Josef ,
as far as I know, there is no option to configure something like this for your own dashboards.
This is only a default dashboard feature.
I couldn’t find something to configure it. :man_shrugging: Maybe I’m wrong but the HTML class is named class="shortcuts" and I can’t find anything in Checkmk where you could edit those shortcuts.

But it could actually be a nice feature. Maybe you should request something like this via the product ideas forum section. → Product Ideas - Checkmk Community

I would vote for it. :wink:

Greetings Norm

1 Like

Being able to “rebrand” is a key feature we were told is included, but does not really go to the level we expected.
As an MSP, we would like to have our logo, icons, color schemes available, and ultimately be able to have them “customer specific”, but it seems the managed service edition is not there yet. ( feature request ??? :wink: )
While I can “hack it” to do what I want by replacing files, that becomes a pain when patching and such, so having the ability to upload company logo’s, custom icons and utilize them for general dashboards, or better yet “true” customer dashboards would be assume.
Thanks,
Sean.

1 Like

Did you already asked for a quote? :wink:
And we’re already close to the topic of crowd funding feature requests :wink:

Indeed thats what an MSP needs in the MSE (and many thinks more, but different feature requests)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.