Creating a Dashboard like in the docs (services and views)

Hello Community!

I can’t figure out how to create a dashboard that looks like in the docs:

I watched hours of yt tutorials, read into views, columns and the like… but still… I don’t get it.

Is it somehow possible to tell me how and where to start? I would be very thankful.

Br Fritz

First, this is a view, not a dashboard.
It uses “All hosts” as datasource. The perf-o-meters of the service checks CPU, Memory, Uptime and Checkmk are “joined columns” as they show service data (in the host view).

thank you! I nearly did it.

But I would like the hosts shown not side by side, as you can see, but each host in a separate line. Is this possible?

And I also couldn’t find how to widen the column. Look at the CPU column. This must be configurable, do you know where? Here are my settings:

(the last abbreviated)

Hello @fkraus

I think you should set the number of colunms to 1 instead of 6, then you will have a separate line for each host.
Regarding your second question I don’t have a clear answer for you, but maybe you could experiment with the basic layout option for the view. Maybe “table” isn’t the best option. There are serveral others you can try out.
On the other hand you might already be happy with your view if there is more space for each of the columns per line after setting the colunms option related to your first question.

setting the column to 1 was the solution. Nice!
And now the column gets also wider.

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes