Custom CSS in reporting

I have been working at getting my company to adopt Check_MK as the primary monitoring and reporting system. I’ve been using it to monitor almost 200 hosts for a year and have now been asked to include SLA type reporting once a month of each host, detailing server performance.

I wish to change the look and feel of the PDF reports that get generated. I used to use Thruk but when I didn’t have access to the enterprise edition of Check_MK.

Does anyone know the best way to skin the reports to make them look more attractive?

If you want only to apply your corporate identity then it is very easy. You can start with a white page for reporting and then add some fixed page elements and also your wanted content elements.
At what point do you encountered problems?

I guess my biggest issue is the general look and feel of the graphs and graphics on the reports in general.

I love checkmk as a monitoring solution but wanted to improve on the look and feel of the reports.

These reports need to go to people who like shiny things :laughing: executives.

I also find the interface for creating reports complex…

Is there any guides on manually tweaking the CSS? How does checkmk generate them?

is it possible to render the PDF page in a color besides white?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.