Customize logo to distinguish site

Hello,

I am currently working on multi site configuration where we are interested in visually showing the site with a different name. IE add a site name to the top of the page or change the logo in the top left hand corner. Has any one done this before?

Search for “title” in the Global settings.

Configuration variable: page_heading
This title will be displayed in your browser’s title bar or tab. You can use a %s to insert the alias of your monitoring site to the title.
Factory setting: Checkmk %s

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you have to replace the logo file in order to replace it but don’t quote me on that!

1 Like

@DanielNunesFerreira Thanks for the reply! Do you know how to make this change or if there is any documentation on this subject? Is this a manual change or is there a menu option?

@martin.schwarz I don’t know if the title bar is a good option. If a tech has more than one instance open it will be easy to confuse the instances.

@jstallsmith change this:
/omd/sites/mysite/share/check_mk/web/htdocs/images/sidebar_top.png

if you want change the CHECK_MK title

1 Like

Thanks @neeloj This will be a big help.

you are welcome @jstallsmith, if you change it, copy the image to
/omd/sites/mysite/local/share/check_mk/web/htdocs/images

to avoid overwrite when you update your version…

@neeloj The file isn’t there. Any suggestions?

Which version do you have ?

OK so I have figured this out. Thanks to the support of @neeloj I came up with these siple instructions.

1. FTP to server
  2. Go to folder /opt/omd/versions/1.6.0p7.cre/share/check_mk/web/htdocs/themes/facelift/images
  3. Replace (mk-logo.png) and (favicon.ico) to your liking.
  4. Clear the cache in web browser

Results:

![image|288x227]

3 Likes