Discuss the Checkmk 2022 Conference agenda

What’s the question format going to be like?
People walking around with microphones on site, or all in one online plattform incl. votes for the most popular questions? (Hoping for the second, would give the online participants the same chance and ensures the most relevant questions are answered)
The last conferences (especially partner conferences) always seemed to go over time - is there some buffer in the time slots for each topic?

Regardings topics: seems like a good mix already. Maybe the 30 minutes for the roadmap can be expanded? that seems like it could be a little to top-level?

I always liked it when you use the conference to get votes on roadmap items or GUI decisions - but maybe the agenda item “influencing checkmk development” solves that in a more general way.

I looked into the description for “Observability with Cmk” on Checkmk Conference #8 [03.-05. May 2022] and I’m missing a sub-topic here: dependencies between services in Checkmk. With more complex setups be it on premise or in the cloud and smaller services, it also becomes more interesting to not only include host but also service dependencies - is that still part of the Checkmk roadmap?