Do we have the ability to upload a company's MIB file if SNMP checks are failing because Check_MK doesn't have the right definitions

I followed those instructions and got as far as trying to test the inventory but I dont get a response when in the site on CLi.

This is out of my area of expertise but I have been trying to fumble my way thru it. I get to the point where i run the command to test the work and I get this error (this is after modifying the main.mk file under etc/check_mk dir): “Cannot read in configuration file /omd/sites/meta_mon/etc/check_mk/main.mk: Load config error: The all_hosts parameter was modified through an other method than: x+=a or x=x+a”
This is after run the the check_mk -I command [check_mk -I meraki snmp.meraki.com]

When I change my main.mk file to fix what its complaining about (namely adding just + in front of the =) I get the following error: " check_mk -I meraki snmp.meraki.com

Error in plugin file /omd/sites/meta_mon/local/share/check_mk/checks/meraki: invalid syntax (, line 15)

Hostname or tag specification ‘meraki’ does not match any host."

I think one of my issues is that the example on https://checkmk.com/cms_legacy_devel_snmpbased.html it says to create a file in the directory ~/local/share/check_mk/checks/meraki with the statement: snmp_info[“meraki”] = ( “.1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1”, [ “2”, “3”, “8” ] ). <----Value based on previous snmkpwalk command on step 1.4. Then in step 2.1 it says to create the same named file and instead have the statement:

def inventory_meraki(info):

Debug: lets see how the data we get looks like

print info
return []

def check_meraki(item, params, info):
return (3, “UNKNOWN - not yet implemented”)

check_info[“meraki”] = {
“check_function” : check_meraki,
“inventory_function” : inventory_meraki,
“service_description” : “NIC %s”,
“snmp_info” : ( “.1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1”, [ “2”, “3”, “8” ] )
} <-------Same value as the above statement.

based on the instructions it looks like its the same file as the one indicated in step 1.4. When I click on the link on this page to get more info [tutorial] I’m brought to a page that has the message: " Not yet written, sorry"

If it wasnt my entire wireless network or a 3 out of 4 of my storage devices. I would probably skip it but these are pretty important