Empty graph with a 24h nsca check

CMK version: Checkmk Raw Edition 2.1.0p11

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the community and I hope this isn’t a repeated topic, but I’ve been searching responses to this problem and I haven’t found anything.

Problem: I’ve set up an nsca check that is reporting every 24 hours with some kind of data. I’ve checked that this period isn’t enough to paint anything on the graph. I’ve tried to manually send some messages in a 15 minutes period and it works. I’m not sure about the maximum interval between messages

Is there any way to graph the data of the checks with this kind of notification interval?

Thanks in advanced.

If your service check receives data in such a large interval you should adjust the RRD settings for this service.

BTW: NSCA has been deprecated in 2.1 and will be removed in 2.2: Deprecating NSCA as part of Checkmk

1 Like

Thank you for your response!

If I’m right, this settings are just for the Enterprise edition. Is that true? Is there any way to solve this problem with the raw edition?

Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.