ERROR: Agent exited with code 1: Connection error: HTTPSConnectionPool

Hello!

I am having trouble adding a storeonce. The strange thing that services recognize me, but I get an error in the full scan

*Starting job...*

*+ FETCHING DATA*

* [special_storeonce] Execute data source*

* [special_storeonce] ERROR: Agent exited with code 1: Connection error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='server.domain.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /storeonceservices/cluster/ (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7f4f946311d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused',))*

* [piggyback] Execute data source*

*No piggyback files for 'server.domain.net'. Skip processing.*

*No piggyback files for '10.141.53.35'. Skip processing.*

Completed.

My version of checkmk is raw 1.6.0p9

How could I solve this?

Thank you very much.

First step - on the command line do a “cmk -D hostname” to get the agent command executed by CMK.
Try this command manually and inspect if there is a little bit more error message.
Most times you can run the agent with debug or verbose output to get more information.

I have executed the command and I get the same error

OMD[cmk_atcan]:~$ cmk -d server.domain.net
ERROR [special_storeonce]: Agent exited with code 1: Connection error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘server.domain.net’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /storeonceservices/cluster/ (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7efe58635f90>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’,))(!!)

Capital D
As the storeonce special agent has no debug option you need to insert a little bit debug code by yourself if you what to find out what happens. I think that you have only two options whats wrong on your system. There is no data under “/storeonceservices/cluster” or the user you use has no rights.
For the first problem it is important what software version your storeonce is using.
v4 ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.