Established TCP Connections or TCP/UDP Listeners

Hello,

I’m trying to monitor an established TCP connection of a monitor host to a remote service, on a specific port.
When I execute “check_mk_agent.exe test” on this host I get all the connection below the <<<win_netstat>>> mark. When I run the host tests via WATO I get the same result, but I dont find any rule to apply for what I want.

I tried configure the monitor via SSH on the file main.mk, but I get the message:

Error running automation call try-inventory (exit code 1), error:
Check_MK does not support the configuration variable “checks” anymore. Please use “static_checks” instead (which is configurable via “Manual checks” in WATO).

But I dont find in WATO anything related with “static_checks” or “Manual checks”.
Out checkmk is the Checkmk 2.0.0p21 raw version. Manual checks is available on this version ?

Hello @cgomes,
i think you’re looking for this rule:
grafik

Hi @lkoenig ,

Many thanks for your help.
My problem was that I have never pick the button “show less” and “show more” in WATO menu, so I never saw the complete menu in the WATO.
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.