ESXi Check Timeout but vCenter piggiback data is OK

The image I just sent was the graph for the check_mk service, so I tried using the cmk -nv command to see what the output was using the command line. If I query my vCenter user the “cmk -nv” coommand, I see all of my services and their states. If I run the same command but using the IP address or hostname of the ESXi hosts, I only get

• FETCHING DATA
    Piggyback file ‘/omd/sites/CheckMKSite/tmp/check_mk/piggyback/ESXiHost/vCenter’’: vCenter
    Piggyback file ‘/omd/sites/CheckMKSite/tmp/check_mk/piggyback/ESXiHost/vCenter’’: vCenter
    [PiggybackFetcher] Execute data source
  • PARSE FETCHER RESULTS
    Received no piggyback data
    Piggyback file ‘/omd/sites/CheckMKSite/tmp/check_mk/piggyback/ESXiHost/vCenter’: vCenter
    [piggyback] Valid sources: vCenter’, vCenter’, execution time 0.1 sec | execution_time=0.060 user_time=0.060 system_time=0.000 children_user_time=0.000 children_system_time=0.000 cmk_time_agent=0.000

I’ll continue testing on my side, but thanks for the help, I’m looking at places I wouldn’t have checked before, gotta get used to checkmk, that’s for sure :stuck_out_tongue: