Exception: Invalid RRD info file

CMK version:
2.2.0p23
OS version:
Appliance 1.67
Error message:
Exception: Invalid RRD info file /opt/omd/sites/xxxx/var/check_mk/rrd/xxxxx/Check_MK.info: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/opt/omd/sites/xxxxx/var/check_mk/rrd/xxxxx/Check_MK.info’

We have a lot if errors in the crash reports and I want to solve them.
we had an issue with the XML that is pointing to not existing RRD files. Those XML files have been removed and now that is solved but another error occures.

I saw https://checkmk.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/9471122/How-to+debug+graphs+not+being+created and tried the solution but the command is not working for me;

‘’ for i in $( find ~ /var/check_mk/rrd -name *.info); do mysite -e ${i%info}rrd || echo $i; done

-bash: mysite: command not found
/omd/sites/xxxxxx/var/check_mk/rrd/xxxxxx/Check_MK.info

Update mysite to the name of my site-name but that is also not working.

someone has an solution?

This command is wrong. It’s supposed to find all *.info files for which no *.rrd file exists.
The command to test if a file exists is test -e $filename. So try this instead:

for i in $(find ~ /var/check_mk/rrd -name *.info); do test -e ${i%info}rrd || echo $i; done

I assume that they had a checkmk site name test in the article you mentioned and before publishing the article they simply replaced all occurences of test with mysite. :joy:

Thought so, I also checked the history of that page and indeed at one point it was do test -e ....
I ran your command but nothing is showing up;

OMD[xxxxx]:~/var/check_mk/rrd$ for i in $(find ~/var/check_mk/rrd -name *.info); do test -e ${i%info}rrd || echo $i; done
OMD[xxxxx]:~/var/check_mk/rrd$

When I execute

cmk --convert-rrds --delete-rrds -v

I do get allot of output and at one particulair host that also is in the crash reports, is empty
Can can I “create RRD” ?
I tried cmkd --create-rrd xxxxx but that is only working in keepalive mode. What is that?