Dear Checkmk Community,
We hope you had a good start of the year! Here’s our community bulletin for this month.
Catch tribe29 at FOSDEM on 6th-7th Feb
The biggest gathering of open source enthusiasts in Europe is back this weekend! It will be completely virtual so you can join at the comfort of your home. We will have a virtual stand during the event, where you can talk to us live via Matrix or video call. Link here .
Will we see you there? Let us know by replying to this post!
New Videos on the Checkmk YouTube channel
New videos have been added as part of the Checkmk tutorial series. All videos are in German with English subtitles.
New Community Helpers
People whose reply got marked as a solution for the first time. Welcome aboard!
Contributors whose PR got merged on the Checkmk GitHub repo last month. Also included here are PRs that were not directly merged, but an action was taken by someone from tribe29 to apply the PR (e.g. creating follow-up tickets)
- @mace: Add “Windows Server 2019” to rds_licenses
- OguzhanCicek: Fortinet FortiAuthenticator Authentication Failure Check
- a-lohmann: Fix failing pagerduty notification when host has no IP address.
Published Packages on the Exchange
These are the people who have contributed packages to the Exchange, published last month
StefanGehn: Telegram Notifications
- Special Agent for the JetBrains Floating License Server
- Checkmk extension for SNIA Storage Media Library
Thanks everyone for sharing your skills with the community!