How to monitor Exchange server queues?

Can someone briefly explain what needs to be done in order to monitor Exchange queues? I want to see who is sending how many emails if possible, or at least the total number of emails going out. I need this as a metric on a graph.
Now I’ve found several articles on this here but most of them relate to checkmk v1 and it doesn’t work for me on v2. What am I missing? What needs to be done on checkmk end (maybe to install some plugin, configure something) , and what needs to be done on the windows server (I’m using the agent there)?
Because of this variety of checkmk versions, plugins and some PowerShell scripts, I have no idea what I need to setup where and what I need to run on the host itself. Documentation is still not updated, videos too. So, hilfe bitte !!!

CMK version: RAW - the latest v2.1.017
OS version: CentOS8

You mean Monitoring queues in Exchange 2016 - #2 by CaseNull ?

1 Like

Nope, not that one. This is now the third set of instructions. Thank you for that. I will look into it and try to implement it.
Really confusing.
Thx a lot

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.