How to upgrade CMK Raw version

Hello

I would like to know if there is a option to upgrade CMK Raw, varsion 1.6 to 2.0.

Thank you and nice day.

Hi @Gustavo

of course there is! See this article for some helpful advice: Update to version 2.0.0

Best
Elias

1 Like

Hi @elias.voelker

I have 2 more questions regarding the upgrade, I see the information in the manual and everything is good, but what if for example I am using slaves in my deployment and what happened to the agents on the hosts?

I need to change the agents manually ?

and

the slaves also change in automatic ?

Thank you.

You need to update every slave the same way as the master.

Yes you have to update the agents manually. Or you keep the current agent version, this should work also. It is possible that some agent plugins need an update but this depends on the used plugins.

2 Likes

Understood, i also have another question hehe, i see the documentation on the manual, and i see all the recomendations before the upgrade, but i can´t see the steps to upgrade the app, could you please show me what are the steps to upgrade the app, i already create the backup job on my server, ready to continue

omd stop
→ do all the recommended things
omd update
→ solve all the reported errors - read all the messages careful
omd start
→ check if all is working correctly

2 Likes

i received this comment:

with these steps i can upgrade to 2.0 ?

Only if 2.0 is also installed. At the moment you have only the 1.6 installed.

1 Like

What is the beast option here ?

I select normally here default.

3 Likes

i can upgrade the app now!, thank you very much for your time @andreas-doehler :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.