How to use Customer in Managed services edition

Hi Andreas,
I am only able to use cmkadmin ( which I cannot change the default customer on ), if I create a new “customer admin” on the customer side, then log out of cmkadmin and try log backin as admin I get invalid credentials. I have checked they are not locked out, the account has admin role, I have even “cloned” the cmkadmin to try that. But as soon as I select the customer as their default customer, it stops working. Have even tested setting admin with customer = Provider, they can then login, but as soon as I set it to the customer name it does not allow the account to login.

I assume if I should create a customer specific admin account for each customer, so as to not have all the admins in as cmkadmin. Also adding hosts as cmkadmin puts them as customer = Provider, which when doing distro monitoring, even though I set them as customer = Acme, the come in as customer = provider ( in the screen shot above.
I have even tried having the admin as a global admin ( for testing ), so now they can login, but still see all the hosts from the remote site as “provider” not broken down as per customer.

As for the documentation, my point was also around the lack of information around CME, and this in particular. maybe it is put in as “notes” but I cannot find it.
Thanks,
Sean.