InfluxDB and Grafana detailed setup documentation with the Checkmk connection?

Hello all

Has somebody a detailed documentation, how to setup InfluxDB for Grafana, Grafana itself and the Checkmk connection?

So that we see all the performance data in Grafana by using the new Checkmk version 2.2.0p8/9/10…

The whole installation takes place at an offline host without any internet connection.

Please let us know.

Thanks
JP

Has somebody a hint?

I think this will be the deal breaker :smiley:

What information is missing inside the manual article about the InfluxDB connection?

Hi Andreas

Thanks for that hint but I’m missing the information how to set up InfluxDB so that it is good prepared for Checkmk and as well the detailed setup information for Grafana. The Checkmk informations are good documented which is not a problem to follow I hope.
Of course, we have the servers in a secure zone so that they do not have any Internet access. Thus, we can not install anything directly from the Internet.

Thanks

Beste regards
JP

Hi @JPH ,
actually you just need to install influxdb as it is documented on their website.

You could optionally set some retention policies, so that checkmk data will not collected endlessly.

Do you also know this docu?

regards
Christian

Hi Christian

Thanks for these hints!
I know the documentations abut I thought that there are some tuning parameters or others to check and define for Checkmk.

Thanks

Best regards
JPH

Tuning of InfluxDB is very dependent on your setup of the InfluxDB.