Is the legacy agent supported by the Ansible collection?

My agent monitoring is in legacy mode via ssh. Is that supported in the ansible collection?

Hi @mslone, I moved your question to a dedicated post.

Well, there is no support to configure this out of the box, but it should be possible.
Maybe you can adapt the agent role, so it works for you and create a pull request on GitHub?

I think I figured out most of my issues actually. My site is configured to use https, but I’m using a self-signed certificate. As long as I turned off validate_certs, the regular agent role works for me.

I did run into one problem that I need to dig more into though. I have two folders on my site say, folder1 and folder2. I’m specifying in my ansible script which folder to use in the agent role, but every host I add still ends up in the main folder.

1 Like

There are some issues related to folders, maybe you can find something here: Issues · tribe29/ansible-collection-tribe29.checkmk · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.