JIRA Notifications errors

CMK version:
2.2.0.11p
OS version:
Appliance, 1.6.5

Error message:
2023-10-11 12:14:25,076 [20] [cmk.utils.notify] sending command LOG;SERVICE NOTIFICATION RESULT: xxxxxxxxx;p80-prod-cmk02;Check_MK;CRITICAL;jira_issues;Unable to query custom field search, JIRA response code 400, Field ‘cf[10065]’ does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users.;Unable to query custom field search, JIRA response code 400, Field ‘cf[10065]’ does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users.

When I use the regular password for my user that i use to connect with JIRA, i get the error above.
when I create an API token and use that as the password, I don’t get any issues but the JIRA issue is not created.

Does someone has an ansver to this weird issue ?

I have seen that error before. Its something that has to be configured in JIRA.

The field must be on the related page were the issue is created
and should be configured within jira

the custom fields both exist and are connected to the create screen and issue page.
as described in the checkmk guidelines they have the Number field format.

I thought it had to do with access, but can confirm the user which credentials I used, can create issues manually.

I have tested some more. When i use my password, I get the error in my first post. When I use an API-token, I get error:

Unable to create issue, JIRA response code 400,

Nothing more, not even in de logs.

I should expect more details…

One faster way to confirm if its not an access would be to pickup a working JIRA POST example and try doig a POST request manually with something like curl and see if you hit the same error.

Hi All,

problems has been solved.

The issue was that we had another required field in our “Create issue” form. We removed that requirement and a ticket was created!.