Kerberos SSO not working after upgrade to 1.6.0

Hello all,

we upgraded our Checkmk Server from 1.5.0p24 to 1.6.0p19. Since then our SSO with Kerberos is not working anymore, because (I think this is the problem) I always get a 302 – Found instead of a 401 – Unauthorized, so the client will not do any authentication attempt. I checked this by setting the LogLevel of the site-apache to trace8.

On the 1.5.0 version the configuration from the Checkmk manual is working (with some fixes due to missing lines in the auth.conf example). I only had to delete the cookie_auth.conf file (what is this for?), then SSO was working fine.

On the 1.6.0 version I still have problems to do this. If I deny access to the login.py file then SSO was working, unfortunately I got still some 302 redirects. But then login without SSO is not possible.

Maybe someone has SSO with Kerberos and the 1.6.0 running and can help me. Or can provide me his working configuration.

Thanks!

Hi,

We are also facing similar issue. where you able to get it working on 1.6.0 ?

Regards,
PR

Have you checked this discussion Is checkmk SAML 2.0 capable?
With also the linked guides?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.