Kubernets API Issue

Hi ,
I had similar issue in the past I’m not sure what I might be doing wrong but when I add a K8s Cluster with Certificate and Token, and I add a host with the same name, nothing is showing in my monitoring services

This is My Kubernetes Setup , I have already added token in password store and certificate

This is my Host

However when I try to scan nothing appears:

After you activate the changes, you can also see the summary of the Check_MK service check. It also displays the error message.
Apart from that you can debug the Kubernetes special agent as well. More info: Debugging the kubernetes - k8s special agent - Checkmk Knowledge Base - Checkmk Knowledge Base

When I go under monitoring for that host , this is error i get
Agent exited with code 1: Failed to establish a connection to “MY_URL_IS_HERE”:443 at URL /versionCRIT , execution time 2.1 sec

However when I try to reach with a curl command that got a Certificate and Token Im able to get a result back from Kube API.

Maybe you can double check those detals on the command line when you run the speical agent manually?

To get the complete command line follow Debugging the kubernetes - k8s special agent - Checkmk Knowledge Base - Checkmk Knowledge Base