Local Check Intervall Windows

**CMK version: Checkmk Enterprise Edition 2.1.0p16 **
OS version:

Error message:

Hey guys!
I having problems with a local check (windows) in checkmk

I want that the local_check is running all 600 seconds. Not every minute

I created a folder C:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\local\600 and moved the working ps1 script in it.
But it didn’t be called from checkmk agent
What is missing, or which config is missing?
Its listed in the checkmk_agent_plugins_win section

<<<checkmk_agent_plugins_win:sep(0)>>>
pluginsdir C:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\plugins
localdir C:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\local

C:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\local\600\Local_VisualCron.ps1:CMK_VERSION = unversioned

When i move the script in the root path C:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent than its working

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Markus

Hi,

the configuration for windows is not the same as for linux, the “seconds as folders” method does not work there.
You need to edit the configuration file of the agent or, as you are using the enterprise edition, you can create your package with the configuration rule “Set cache age for plugins and local checks” in the bakery for the hosts and that partical powershell script.

2 Likes

Thanks, its working now and result will be cached for x minutes :wink:

1 Like

Hi Markus,
If it was Andre’s reply that helped to solve the issue, please consider marking it as a solution – it is a nice gesture + it will show everyone on the forum with the same issue, that it has a solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.