Monitoring with the Azure Plugin

**CMK version: 2.0.0p19 (CEE)

We aree trying to setup monitoring to a Azure account. We have follow the guide but with no success.
We have dubble and tripple checked the credentials with 4 eyes and getting nowhere.
Does anyone have the Azure monitoring working and can confirm that this should work and know if you need to do something extra beside the guide on check mk site?

Thanks!

Graph client: {“error”:“invalid_client”,“error_description”:"AADSTS7000215: Invalid client secret provided. Ensure the secret being sent in the request is the client secret value, not the client secret ID, for a secret added to app ‘01e24e56-XXXX-4155-XXXX-3a1900182a30’.\r\nCRIT, Management client: {“error”:“invalid_client”,“error_description”:"AADSTS7000215: Invalid client secret provided. Ensure the secret being sent in the request is the client secret value, not the client secret ID, for a secret added to app ‘01e24e56-XXXX-4155-XXXX-3a1900182a30’.\r\nCRIT, Warnings: 0, Exceptions: 0

Can you try keeping the permissions like this and see if that works for you?

Thanks for your answear. A bit of success since last post, but still errors.
I have tryied your settings but still get this. So i guess i still miss some permissions.

Graph client: Insufficient privileges to complete the operation.CRIT, Usage client: XXXXXX), Remaining API reads: 11982, Monitored groups: MC_prod-k8s-rg_prod-k8s-aks_northeurope, NetworkWatcherRG, mc_prod-k8s-rg_prod-k8s-aks_northeurope, prod-k8s-ip-rg, prod-k8s-rg, prod-sa-rg, prod-wineally-akv-rg, prod-wineally-db-rg, Warnings: 0, Exceptions: 0

Interesting.

Can you run the special agent on the command line and add --debug and --verbose to it?

To find th exact command please run “cmk -D azurehost” and look under Type of agent.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.