Multiple service_label for one service

Hello Everyone,

I’m a beginner with checkmk.
I create a plugin to check some services and that work but i have an issue with service label.

I explain my case :
I have a host where is running multiple services, so i want to associate multiple “service label” for each services of this host.
On my “srv”(host) i need associate 2 label for my service “acknowledge” in my log i return a string “dns,discover”

Into my discover function i made a condition where i append the list with both service label associate with my service.
In the debug i can see the both service label

item=‘srv’, parameters={}, service_labels={‘other/dns’: ‘yes’, ‘other/discover’: ‘yes’}), AutocheckEntry(check_plugin_name=CheckPluginName(‘fooservice’)

But on the gui i cant see the both service label into my service.

Someone have have idea ? or it’s simply not possible ?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

edit : version checkmk 2.0.1p17 , Free Enterprise.

Edit2 : Solved
It’s work so the code was good and the debug also, the only thing who was wrong it’s the cached mk file who was keeping an older value (i dont know why yet).
So with on of my previous try, to create a plugin i create a wrong service label with Key:Value without “yes” as a value.

I simply remove my plugin, delete from the gui all my services.
Then put again my plugin let checkmk do is discover and finaly add again my services, commit on the gui the modification and i’m able to see my both service_label now.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.