Not able to delete some comments

@Sara
I have to ask, is this a priority issue or a really complicated bug that involves multiple components/issues/fixes?

Is there any developer on the team assigned to this issue that can help explain more?

I might not speak for all but in my case more info about the cause of the issue and any progress to getting it resolved goes a long way.

1 Like

Iā€™d really like to know too. This bug has been reported in Augustā€¦Could the assigned programmer please explain to us why it is so complicated and time-consuming to fix?

First of all, good news everyone, thereā€™s already a werk ā€“ we hope it to be released for 2.1 around next week, no assured date yet though: Fixed removal of persistent acknowledgements :partying_face:

And about your question. This issue was assigned and the work on it was being done ā€“ as I tried to keep you updated on this, you can see that it has been in progress for some time. I cannot comment on processes of the development team but I can say that this bug, or any other report, did not lack attention and was not forgotten in any way.

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. Great, happy times! :raised_hands:

Seems to be fixed in 2.1.0p25 :raised_hands:

I can confirm: Itā€™s fixed! :slight_smile:

But next time please be better - 226 days for fixing an bug like this is not acceptable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.