Not all hosts from distributed monitoring site showing up

CMK version: 2.1.0p30.cee
OS version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Error message: You called this page with an invalid host name.

Hi,

yesterday I updated my main site und distributed site to 2.1.0p30.cee.
In Wato I can see all my hosts and configure them. I can also scan services and can find the services. So everything seemed fine.
Today I noticed that in “All Hosts” view I see all the hosts from my main site but only 2 of my distributed site.

Distributed monitoring shows everything’s fine. I already did a new login to distributed site, which works fine.
When I login to the distributed site, I can see all the hosts and the services, but not on the master site.

I have a feeling, that it could have sth. to do with a host, which was monitored on the salve server, but is not there anymore. On my master server I see this old host in “All Hosts”. If I click “Edit Host” there I get the following error message:

You called this page with an invalid host name.

That is correct, because the host was deleted in WATO about 1.5 weeks before the upgrade.
But I can not get rid of this host on my master server.

Unfortunately because of that I think that the whole monitoring including notification for the hosts monitored by the slave site is not working correctly at the moment.

I already did following, but could not find any references:

grep -r HOSTNAME etc/*

Does anybody have an idea how I can fix it?
I’m not able to update to 2.2.x right now because we are using some WebApi integrations which are not yet migrated to RESTApi or LiveStatus.

Best regards
Roland

Oh man…
I found the solution myself…

On my slave server I have a second site (test).
After the upgrade I had the issue that the slave could not be connected. I think I accidentally started the wrong site…

The reason why the connection did not work was that the LiveStatus port changed from 6557 to 6558.
I now changed my firewall configuration and everything works…

Can anybody tell me, why the port for LiveStatus changed? Or where is this configured.?

Hi @cecins ,
maybe the port changes automatically if you have more then one site on your system?
You can view/configure this port using the command “omd config” as your site user.
There you go to “distributed monitoring” and then you can configure everything:

regards
Christian