Plugin (extension package MKP) for nvidia GPU nodes

Thanks for your answer! Unfortunately I get this error on the server now:

OMD[monitoring]:~$ cmk --debug -vvII node03
Legacy check plugin still exists for check plugin nvidia_smi.power. Please remove legacy plugin.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/omd/sites/gpu_monitoring/lib/python3/cmk/base/config.py", line 2299, in _extract_check_plugins
    raise ValueError(
ValueError: Legacy check plugin still exists for check plugin nvidia_smi.power. Please remove legacy plugin.

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/omd/sites/gpu_monitoring/bin/cmk", line 97, in <module>
    errors = config.load_all_agent_based_plugins(
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/omd/sites/gpu_monitoring/lib/python3/cmk/base/config.py", line 1666, in load_all_agent_based_plugins
    errors.extend(load_checks(get_check_api_context, filelist))
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/omd/sites/gpu_monitoring/lib/python3/cmk/base/config.py", line 1809, in load_checks
    ) + _extract_check_plugins(validate_creation_kwargs=did_compile)
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/omd/sites/gpu_monitoring/lib/python3/cmk/base/config.py", line 2317, in _extract_check_plugins
    raise MKGeneralException(exc) from exc
cmk.utils.exceptions.MKGeneralException: Legacy check plugin still exists for check plugin nvidia_smi.power. Please remove legacy plugin.

I think the script is working well and I receive the data from the client, but that line mentioning the lagacy plugin nvidia_smi.power made me wonder if that could be the root of the problem. I did a brief search with grep on the server, but didn’t find any files connected to the lagacy plugin.

For information I use

• Check_MK version 2.2.0p12 CRE (Raw Edition)
  • nvidia_smi 2.0 Olugin from S.M. Raju like suggested link