Ports configuration for external server

I’m new here, and I’m wanting to start using CheckMK to implement monitoring on some clients. Someone told me that there’s no way, but I would still like some help from you. I can use the system using the CheckMK server in my company and install the agent on clients so that it can communicate with my server in the company, what authorizations do I need to make?

I installed the server and when the equipment is on the same network as the server I can communicate, but I am not able to communicate when I install it in the client’s home or company, to communicate with my server which is in my company. If anyone can help me with this guidance, I would appreciate it in advance!

TRADUÇÃO:
Sou novo aqui, e estou querendo começar a utilizar o CheckMK para implantar a monitorização em alguns clientes, uma pessoa me disse que não tem como, mais mesmo assim gostaria de uma ajuda de vocês. Eu consigo utilizar o sistema tento o servidor do CheckMK na minha empresa e instalar o agente nos clientes para que ele possa se comunicar com o meu servidor na empresa, quais liberações eu preciso fazer?

Eu fiz a instalação do servidor e quando os equipamentos está na mesma rede do servidor eu consigo comunicar, porém não estou conseguindo fazer a comunicação quando instalo na casa ou empresa do cliente, para se comunicar com o meu servidor que está na minha empresa. Se alguém puder me ajudar com essa orientação, eu agradeço desde já!

Hi Jefferson!

Welcome to the forum!

I gather from the Portuguese translation that by ‘clients’ you mean ‘Customers’, not IT ‘client devices’ such as laptops.

I installed the server and when the equipment is on the same network as the server I can communicate

This sounds like there might be some firewalls etc. in the way.

For an overview which ports Checkmk uses, take a look here: Ports - Ports used by Checkmk

Thanks @elias.voelker!

I’ll take a look at this issue with ports, just so you understand what I intend to do: In my company I have the CheckMK Central Server, I am implementing the test service on a client, which is a company where I maintain Computers, Networks and Printers, it is outside my network, where they have 10 PCs, I want to install the checkmk agent and receive the agent’s information directly on my central server located at my company, without the need to install a second server on the client, I would like to receive the agent’s information directly on my server.

TRADUÇÃO:
Obrigado @elias.voelker!

Vou dar uma olhada nessa questão das portas sim, só para você entender o que pretendo fazer:
Na minha empresa eu tenho o Servidor CheckMK Central, estou implantando o serviço para testas em um cliente, que é uma empresa onde faço a manutenção dos Computadores, Redes e Impressoras, ela fica fora da minha rede, onde eles tem 10 PC’s, quero instalar o agente do checkmk e receber as informações do agente direto no meu servidor central que fica minha empresa, sem a necessidade de instalar um segundo servidor no cliente, gostaria de receber as informações do agente direto no meu servidor.