I’ve searched high and low. Currently running version 1.6.0p6.cee. After I provide valid credentials I get:
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request *[POST /sitename/check_mk/login.py]
Reason: Error reading from remote server
The only thing I can think of is the proxy conf which looks like this:
Order allow,deny allow from all<Location /sitename>
# Setting “retry=0” to prevent 60 second caching of problem states e.g. when
# the site apache is down and someone tries to access the page.
# “disablereuse=On” prevents the apache from keeping the connection which leads to
# wrong devlivered pages sometimes
ProxyPass http://127.0.0.1:5000/sitename retry=0 disablereuse=On timeout=120
ProxyPassReverse http://127.0.0.1:5000/sitename
This was all working but stopped. I even tried downgrading to another version I have on the system and still the same issue. I’ve even created additional sites to see if it was site specific, but my test sites exhibit the same behavior. I’m at a loss with this.