Push-Client: No Service Discovery?

Hello,

I try to monitor a Host that is not reachable via Network, but cat reach the monitoring server.
For this I try the Push-Agent feature in the Cloud Edition.

It seems the Host can reach the monitoring server, but there is no way I can do a automatic service discovery for this host.

I’m stuck at the information, that there are unmonitored services, but haven’t figured out, how to add them.

(No more screenshots allowed for new users, otherwise I would send more specific information)

Do I missed something? Is there more documentation how to add hosts that can only use the Push-Agent? For the normal Pull-Agent it works like described in the manual.

Any Ideas?
Thanks

CMK version:
OMD - Open Monitoring Distribution Version 2.2.0p9.cce
Checkmk version 2.2.0p9

OS version:
Azure Image with chekmk pre installed:
PRETTY_NAME=“Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS”
NAME=“Ubuntu”
VERSION_ID=“22.04”
VERSION=“22.04.3 LTS (Jammy Jellyfish)”

Error message:
Not applicable

Output of “cmk --debug -vvn IoTest”:
Checkmk version 2.2.0p9
Failed to lookup IPv4 address of IoTest via DNS: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution
(I think thats expected and no error with a host that must use the Push-Agent)

Go to “Service Discovery” in the Host menu.

If you want to have new services automatically added to the monitoring, edit the ruleset “Periodic service discovery”.

No success yet.
I use the push client only.

I configured the rule for automatic service discovery like this:

I still see that there are unmonitored services.

Service discovery still fails as expected, because the monitoring system can not reach the host (push client only).

And because new users can only post one screenshot, I can not provide more screenshots. Thats a bad rule to get help and encurage neu users.

Did you do a manual service discovery via the Host menu?

As I already mentioned, triggering the service discovery does not work because the monitoring system tries to reach the host. It works only the other way.
This is why I want to use the push agent.

Maybe a related issue, not solved yet: No service discovery for push agent