Dear friends of Checkmk,
the new beta release 2.0.0b3 of Checkmk is ready for download.
We are excited to continue the beta phase of Checkmk 2.0 with Checkmk 2.0.0b3.
With Version 2.0 among many new features, we will be introducing a new user
interface and user experience. While most features are already included in the
beta release, we are still tuning several aspects, especially of the UX.
We are very interested in your feedback on the new UX and would therefore
appreciate it if you would take some time (~15 min) to give us your feedback:
Please send general feedback, feedback on the new user experience, and bug
reports to this dedicated mail address:
feedback-2.0 at checkmk.com
All mails to this address will be used to improve the 2.0 and are completely
free of charge.
This is a quick fix release to address a bug in Raw Edition that prevents host
checking. Other bugs have also been fixed.
This test release ships with 14 changes affecing all editions of Checkmk, 1
Enterprise Edition specific changes and 0 Managed Services Edition specific
This release will be in active maintenance until 2021-01-21. The passive
maintenance will be until 2021-02-20. For details take a look at the Checkmk
versions chapter of the Checkmk handbook.
Changes in all Checkmk Editions:
Checks & agents:
- 11879 ntp: Parametrize discovery via WATO
NOTE: Please refer to the migration notes!
- 11830 FIX: timesyncd: increase default thresholds for last synchronisation
- 11720 FIX: Cleanup graphs and check output for network interface checks
- 11719 FIX: Levels for packet rates for network interface checks
- 11714 FIX: Openlog: logfile was not displayed
- 11523 FIX: mk_oracle: Fixed problems with multiple ORACLE_HOME entries on Grid setups
- 11780 FIX: proxmox_ve_backup_status: crash if last_backup is null
- 11858 Expect messages: Can now keep acknowledged state on merging
- 11669 Opsgenie: Added missing proxy option
- 11831 FIX: SIGNL4: status in case of recovery
- 11907 FIX: pushover: Fix TypeError
- 10319 FIX: Add opsgenie-sdk needed for opsgenie_issues
- 11860 SEC: Password dialogs now handle passwords more securely
- 11859 FIX: Fix handling of upper case characters in login _origtarget
Changes in the Checkmk Enterprise Edition:
- 10611 FIX: ntopng intergration: List of fixes
Changes in the Checkmk Managed Services Edition:
You can download Checkmk from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to email@example.com.
We greatly thank you for using Checkmk and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Checkmk Team