Dear friends of Checkmk,
the new stable release 1.6.0p13 of Checkmk is ready for download.
This maintenance release ships with 12 changes affecing all editions of Checkmk,
3 Enterprise Edition specific changes and 1 Managed Services Edition specific changes.
Changes in all Checkmk Editions:
Checks & agents:
- 11146 Optional package: Update Prometheus to 1.1 (improve Node Exporter)
NOTE: Please refer to the migration notes!
- 10992 FIX: Check_MK Service: Fix “‘ascii’ codec can’t decode byte” while collecting service results
- 10991 FIX: Cisco CPU: Fixed discovery of cisco_cpu and cisco_cpu_multiitem (updates werk #10778)
- 10989 FIX: checkpoint_packets: Fixed handling of missing ESP en-/decrypted packets
- 10994 FIX: f5_bigip_mem: Discover only if memory total and used values are available
- 10632 FIX: livestatus_status: Fix crash on invalid certification age
- 10990 FIX: mk_logwatch: Fixed state file name if REMOTE_HOST variable contains extended IPv4 address
- 11034 FIX: sap_hana_ess: Fixed permanent crit state of started threads
Core & setup:
- 10538 FIX: Improved livestatus query performance on some gui pages/features
- 11151 FIX: Correct handling of unsorted time periods for availability timelines
- 11035 FIX: Fixed pnp4nagios graphs on systems with php-7.4
- 11077 FIX: Web API: Fix set_hosttags call when any rule uses “one of” or “none of” tag conditions
Changes in the Checkmk Enterprise Edition:
Core & setup:
- 11084 FIX: Fix 100% CPU usage when CMC is started before network is ready
- 11037 FIX: Fixed NoneType error in case of missing permissions
- 11186 FIX: Fixed some wrong displayed parameters for hosts if cmc is used
Changes in the Checkmk Managed Services Edition:
- 11036 FIX: Fixed KeyError in site specific global settings if no explicit customer is set
You can download Checkmk from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly thank you for using Checkmk and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Checkmk Team