Dear friends of Checkmk,
the new stable release 1.6.0p16 of Checkmk is ready for download.
This maintenance release ships with 11 changes affecing all editions of Checkmk,
0 Enterprise Edition specific changes and 0 Managed Services Edition specific changes.
Changes in all Checkmk Editions:
Checks & agents:
- 11234 Check_MK service: State if “Unexpected allowed IP ranges” is configurable
- 11302 FIX: Azure Storage: egress data levels wrongly labelled on user interface
- 11239 FIX: Check_MK Discovery: Revert werks 10534, 11229 and 11238
- 11238 FIX: Check_MK Discovery: Was unable to discover new SNMP check types
- 11144 FIX: Display graph for SAP HANA License
- 11303 FIX: mem.linux: false CRIT status when VmallocChunk is set to 0 kB
Core & setup:
- 11263 SEC: Fix piggyback path traversal
NOTE: Please refer to the migration notes!
- 11261 FIX: Fix performance regression caused by too many live status queries between EC and core
- 11051 FIX: crash in notifications if “Exclude Service Groups (regex)” is used
- 11341 FIX: Make omd restore work with hardlinks in local dir
- 10544 FIX: Quicksearch: Fixed incorrect result page when querying host tags
Changes in the Checkmk Enterprise Edition:
Changes in the Checkmk Managed Services Edition:
You can download Checkmk from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to email@example.com.
We greatly thank you for using Checkmk and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Checkmk Team