Dear friends of Checkmk,
the new stable release 2.1.0p2 of Checkmk is ready for download.
This maintenance release ships with 14 changes affecting all editions of Checkmk,
3 Enterprise Edition specific changes and 0 Managed Services Edition specific changes.
Maintenance periods can be found here: Checkmk versions
Changes in all Checkmk Editions:
Checks & agents:
- 14035 FIX: Clustering fixed for legacy check plugins
- 14347 FIX: Fix Zerto API Integration for non windows authentication method
- 13988 FIX: fileinfo: Fix crash for user-configured state in case of missing file
- 14314 FIX: management board: services are stale or not discovered
- 14310 FIX: sap_hana_backup: cluster check crashes when node has no data
- 14309 FIX: sap_hana_backup: backup duration shows negative timespan
NOTE: Please refer to the migration notes!
- 14157 FIX: liveproxyd: fixed needless heartbeat timeout
- 14079 FIX: Agent registration: Fix required user permissions
- 14254 FIX: REST API bi: changed 500 response to 404 for unknown rule
- 14257 FIX: REST API: Docs not showing examples of host or service columns
- 14255 FIX: host_config: created_at timestamp is no longer updated with the update host endpoint
- 13903 SEC: Introduce additional CSRF checks
- 14324 FIX: Fix validation of tag IDs
- 13920 FIX: UI: Increase width of scrollbars
Changes in the Checkmk Enterprise Edition:
- 13016 Refactor event bulk delete method
Reporting & availability:
- 14323 FIX: Fix error on report scheduler creation
The Checkmk Micro Core:
- 13909 FIX: Accomodate large agent output
Changes in the Checkmk Managed Services Edition:
You can download Checkmk from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly thank you for using Checkmk and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Checkmk Team