Reporting Module for Check MK

Are you a partner for Thruk or DevOps? Seems to me you know your stuff on the topic. :slight_smile:

You can test the application using the url Thruk - Demo using the credentials admin/admin. After logging in you can access the left Menu > Reports > Reporting and others options also. Those reports can also be customized and I hope that they fulfill your needs.

1 Like

The livestatus connection can be added in System > Config Tool > Backends / Sites.

1 Like

Here is the link explaining how to install Thruk inside a standard Ubuntu Server. The next step is to connect in our CheckMK instance using livestatus.

@TLI @elias.voelker
I think this thread shows not only the need for the removed feature (I do also understand why it has been removed in the first place), but also shows the lack of flexibility in the reporting module of CMK itself.

To be fair the timeline and availability reports solves my problem when talking about reporting in the Raw edition. Thruk offers more features to deliver more robust reports.

2 Likes

Just got my connector to LiveStatus working, definitely right on the robust reporting/commands you can integrate into CheckMK, thank you again Paulo.

2 Likes

Itā€™s possible to retrieve data from Thruk using json, Iā€™m using that actually. You can create your own spreadsheet to load and process that data.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.