SAML Authentication not working using check_MK 2.1.0p18 and SLES15SP4

**CMK version:2.1.0p18
**OS version:SLES15SP4

Hello,

after upgrading our enviroment from SLES15SP3 to SLES15SP4 our SAML authentication is not working anymore. As we got the same error as fixed with werk #15040 we were confidently that our issue is fixed too, but unfortunately, after updating to 2.1.0p18 we still get the same error while starting the apache:

Starting apache...httpd2-prefork: Syntax error on line 236 of /omd/sites/dev_ad/etc/apache/apache.conf: Syntax error on line 14 of /omd/sites/dev_ad/etc/apache/conf.d/auth.conf: Cannot load /usr/lib64/apache2/mod_auth_mellon.so into server: /usr/lib64/libssh.so.4: undefined symbol: EVP_KDF_CTX_new_id, version OPENSSL_1_1_1d
..........ERROR

auth.conf:

<IfModule !mod_auth_mellon.c>

LoadModule auth_mellon_module /usr/lib64/apache2/mod_auth_mellon.so

</IfModule>

Changing LD_LIBRATY_PATH in ~/etc/enviroment does also not fix this issue.

Any advice is very welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks

Michael

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I am having the same issue with the same setup, only with CMK version 2.1.0p22 and SLES15SP4.

Is there any suggestion to it?

Seems as if mod_auth_mellon has not been shipped with Checkmk as I understood it should’ve been…? How can I check?

Thankful for any suggestions
Carolina

Hi Carolina,

this issue is still not solved. We have a pending troubleshooting ticket at Tribe29 but i seems to be hard to find a solution for the dependencies.

Maybe it helps if you open a ticket too, so they see that this issue is a major problem for more than one costumer.

Thanks

Michael

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.