Sms notifications

hello,
I would like to ask you for help with configuration check_mk and creating sms notification via external sms gateway (gammu) on another server.
I found that I have to creat my own notification. I found examples for nagios but location is different and I’m confused. If anybody have created these type of notification could you share the script and location please?
I’m beginner with check_mk then sorry for this type of question.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi Martin,

Have you checked this docs page? There might also be something on the Checkmk Exchange that can help you.

Cheers,
Faye

I don’t know what your gammu gateway expects but for one of my customers i had a similar problem. Easy solution → take the build-in notification script for SMS and instead of the commands to write the message file i inserted some commands who sent the message to the network gateway as a simple http request with message as body.

thanks all to reply. I’ve solved it. I installed playsms on gammu and then I’ve used this plugin for notifications via playsms

Thanks and have a nice day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.