Soft alert for Dell idrac snmp management board regularly (success, but no values returned?)

I get these fairly regularly, not something alerted on, but a soft alert visible via the interface:

WARN - [agent] Version: 1.6.0p13, OS: windows, [mgmt_snmp] Success, Missing agent sections: dell_idrac_disks, dell_idrac_fans, dell_idrac_power, dell_idrac_raid, dell_idrac_virtdisks, if, mgmt_dell_poweredge_amperage, mgmt_dell_poweredge_cpu, mgmt_dell_poweredge_mem, mgmt_dell_poweredge_netdev, mgmt_dell_poweredge_pci, mgmt_dell_poweredge_status, mgmt_dell_poweredge_temp, mgmt_snmp_info, mgmt_snmp_uptime **WARN** , execution time 15.7 sec

It usually clears up on the next round of check though. It appears that the mgmt_snmp succeeds, but maybe doesn’t return anything? (guessing) And thus I get the Soft error, but on the next query it comes back. I only bring this up because this happens a lot during the day. Anyone have an idea of any change or something I should be looking for?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.