Sounds - missing only in views with datasource - Event Console (current events), host and service events

Dear Community,

I would like to ask you if it is possible to add sound to a view with datasource - Event Console (current events), because I have a dashboard and several views inside which are with enabled sound option from their settings:

The option is also enabled in Wato > Global Settings > Enable Sounds in Views

wato

I checked the sound files from the console and added new folder named “Media” in /omd/sites/[instance_name]/share/check_mk/web/htdocs/sounds. I copied the sound files into the folder, restarted the Apache and the whole instance, but it also did not work.

The sounds from hosts and services inside the views are working properly. Only the sounds from events from Current Events - EC are missing.

I am using CheckMK Version [1.6.0p19] Enterprise.

Thank you in advance!

Happy holidays!

Hello,

As an additional question, is it possible to get sound notification for event - critical or warning because the materials I read, were only for host/service status change.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Elena

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.