Timerange Value not readable (RRD-Graphs)

Hello,
I have a question about the graphs. On the right side you can select the time frame of the graph. But it seems that there is a conflict with the colors? Normally it says “Last 4 hours” and so on. But you can’t read that anymore. Is that a bug? Has it been addressed somewhere /somehow?

cee 1.6.0p17

Was there ever logic to adjust the font color automatically here? (just asking) I don’t recall this “working”.

Edit: Perhaps solve this UI wise with broad blurred (under) shadow text via CSS?

Same in p19 - but only when using the dark theme. As a workaround, you could switch to Classic or Modern (light) interface theme.

Recommend CSS: text-shadow: 1px 1px #000;

1 Like

Hello,
thanks for the feedback. Since this is still the case in 2.0, I sent it to the feedback address as a suggestion for improvement. It’s also funny that the other graphs, e.g. Load, use a black background… you can read everything better. But for the filesystem graphs the background is still white?!

regards
Christian

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.