UI inconsistencies - Part 2

Hi Thomas,
thanks for your feedback, but I’m confused. I thought this was a collection of UI Inconsistencies that would make it’s way through t29 prioritization. What’s different about my tree of folders issue to all the others, that you need an extra ticket? And if so, do you mean a FEEDB or SUP ticket?

Gerd

1 Like

mhh - good question!

Hardware / Software Inventory

Die Sortier-Reihenfolge des Tree’s (inkl. Subtrees) ändert immer wieder und ist nicht Konstant.
Das sind Screenshots von 4 Hosts

2 Likes

Hi @TLI
This is just an answer for UI inconsistencies and suggestions for improvements - #74 by TLI since the other topic is closed :wink:

“Want” is a hard statement, but you summarized my proposal correctly. :slight_smile:

Thank you and kind regards

Thanks. I just collect the opinion of the Treibe29 consultants on this

Page Navigation

1. When I open a Link in a new Browser Tab it’s always opened without Navigation, regardless of what is set on the current page.
    Would be nice when the new Tab would use the same navigation setting (open/hide) like the current page from where the Link was opened. It’s a bit tedious when you allways have to switch the navigation on again in each tab. Alternatively, the actual setting could apply automaticly to all new and reloaded pages like the Inline Help setting.

2. Toggle the “This Page with/without navigation” Link analog “Show/Hide Inline Help” Link instead of displaying two links.

grafik
grafik
grafik

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and reporting inconsistencies on the Checkmk UI.

We came to a point where we think it’s necessary to hit pause on this topic, for the Product Team to cope with your posts and give accurate updates regarding your reports.

You can be assured that the Product Team (headed by Thomas) reads everything, but will take time to reply to ensure that no false/inaccurate information is shared with you. We think it’s for the best to take a break on this existing topic, and process all previous feedback before we can accommodate new ones.

With that said, this thread will be closed tomorrow at 17:00 CET . We will open up a new topic again some time soon to ask for your feedback. We’ll also consider organizing it differently to better gather them.

Thanks for your understanding! :pray:

Cheers,
Faye

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Just FYI, please see attached the updated page for rules in the API, fixing the color scheme issue. Nice extra: Copy to clipboard just by a click on the icon on the right

1 Like