Unable to monitor kubernetes cluster with checkmk

CMK version: image: checkmk/check-mk-free:2.0.0p33
OS version:

Error message: no unmonitored services found, no vanished services found, no new host labels, [agent] Communication failed: [Errno 111] Connection refusedCRIT

Output of “cmk --debug -vvn hostname”: (If it is a problem with checks or plugins)
I am following this document . Video seems to be simple and easy. The documentation as well . i followed step by step process in the document. But i am facing issues. Monitoring Kubernetes

1. i have kubernetes cluster on one server.
  2. i do have checkmk installed using docker-compose file on other server
  3. I followed all the steps but nothing is monitored kubernetes side
    looking for a working session

docker-compose in Kubernetes?

Also, please update to Checkmk 2.1.0
You are on 2.0.0 and the latest documentation is for 2.1.0 (and that’s what have you linked and followed)

how to update it. I cannot able to monitor kubernetis using that document. let me know how to update.

Also i feel if any body can support live

1. i do have kubernetes installed on one server
  2. i installed checkmk on other server
  3. i followed your document. but there is no luck. nothing is getting monitored or there is no relation at all.
  4. i put my kubernetes cluster ip but its getting new error in the UI
    “Failed to tech state [504] gateway time-out retrying in 1 second . in case this error persist for more tahn some seconds ,please verify that all processess on the site are running”

I checked on checkmk its up and running. I donot think so your document is very easy. but implementing on my system why it is so hurdle? need some live support

You need to update Checkmk to 2.1. The documentation has plenty of resources regarding that.

This is a community support portal.
If you want to have professional live support, please buy a support contract from a Checkmk partner or tribe29.

1 Like

Where to buy . can you tell me the process please. just for this case

Hey Raghuveer,

I am Alex, a Sales rep at tribe29 - the creators of Checkmk.

As Martin mentioned, to get support, you would need to purchase the enterprise edition.

Let me know if you are interested and I would be glad to schedule a meeting to learn more about your IT infrastructure.

Best regards,
Alex

the current one is a free trail and i already have enterprize version. i can buy i dont mind . but why i am unable to monitor a single kubernetis instance

i updated it to checkmk 2.1.0. but unable to login with the user name and password it says invalid login

I am able to login . but i cannot able to monitor all the services what he explained in the video or document. also i cannot see your free time. I am free from 10 am cst to till 2 pm CST. kindly send me the link

Hi Raghuveer,

I guess you are based in the US. But no worries, could you please share you email address so I can send you the zoom link?

Thanks.

Best,
Alex

raghuveerkalyan66@yahoo.com

Hey Raghuveer,

Just sent you an invite for tomorrow at 11 CST.

If you are available before, then please let me know and I will update the invite accordingly.

Thank you.

best,
Alex

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.