Unifi Service Monitoring Rules für VIP Ports

Guten Tag,

Ich bin neu hier im Forum weil ich aktuell ein Problem habe.
Und zwar geht es speziell um Netzwerk Monitoring bzw. Service Monitoring Rules für Switches.

Aktuell habe ich ein Projekt wo ich eine sehr große Unifi Umgebung monitoren soll.

Ich bin nach der Anleitung von checkmk vorgegangen um die “VIP” Ports zu definieren.

Leider ist es bei Unifi so, dass trotz der Benennung der Port immer noch mit “Interface” beginnt.
Es wird dann lediglich die Beschreibung an Interface angehängt.
Hier in Beispiel

Ich möchte damit natürlich erreichen dass Ports die nicht benannt wurden, auch nicht überwacht werden.

Wäre toll wenn das schon mal jemand in einer Unifi Umgebung so umgesetzt hat.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Mit dieser Service Monitoring Rule funktioniert es leider nicht.

The port is actually a service according to Checkmk, which might make it a bit confusing.

With that in mind and if I understood your question correctly, I think you need the following rule:
Setup > Services > Service discovery rules > Disabled services

Thanks for you answer.

Okay maybe i need to explain a little better.

I want to monitor only Ports that i have renamed in the Unifi Console. Like Switch Uplinks or Access Point Uplinks. For that i followed the checkmk guide.

So i created those 2 discovery Rules

Unifi names ALL Ports starting with “Interface”:
“Interface Port <Number>” or
“Interface <Number>” or
“Interface SFP_<Number>”

Following the guide i created a Service Monitoring Rule for the network ports to ignore the Operational State, Operating Speed and Error Rates for my ports that are NOT named.

My thought was to Negate that Rule with Services that start with “Interface Uplink”. But right now it doesnt work. It ignores even the named Ports.

I have similar rules in Setup > Services > Service discovery rules > Network interface and switch port discovery to rename interfaces by alias or description.

I use rules in Setup > Services > Service discovery rules > Disabled services of a third of the interfaces that are not in use and also not named on the switch. At the time I didn’t bother for a real regex solution, so I just added ~25 services in that rule in following format: Interface 53$

I try to avoid rules depending on other rules that might change.

You can write in German if you want.
I can read it, speak it a bit, but my writing is an insult for your language. (-;

Hi,

du musst das “Interface” im Namen nicht mit angeben.
Das wird durch den check generiert, d.h. Uplink reicht aus…

Für die Network Port Discovery Rule kannst du das auch umdrehen und nur Ports mit dem folgenden Regex discovern : ^\w.*
Dann muss der Port mit einem Buchstaben anfangen.

Ich meine ab 2.1 musst du danach aber eine weitere Regel anlegen, die ohne conditions “do not discover” setzt, sonst werden danach trotzdem alle weiteren Interfaces discovered.