Update 2.0.0p6 to 2.0.0p39

CMK version: Update 2.0.0p6 to 2.0.0p39 RAW
OS version: Rocky Linux release 8.4

The following error message showed up during the update. The update was not interrupted, and my site is now on 2.0.0p39. However, every time I ‘omd start’ the site, the same error shows up in the “starting redis” section. I would be grateful for any advice.

Error message:

Executing update-pre-hooks script "02_cmk-update-config"...
-| Traceback (most recent call last):
-|   File "/omd/sites/mysite/bin/cmk-update-config", line 9, in <module>
-|     from cmk.update_config import main
-|   File "/omd/sites/mysite/lib/python3/cmk/update_config.py", line 49, in <module>
-|     from cmk.utils.bi.bi_legacy_config_converter import BILegacyPacksConverter
-|   File "/omd/sites/mysite/lib/python3/cmk/utils/bi/bi_legacy_config_converter.py", line 24, in <module>
-|     import cmk.gui.config as config  # pylint: disable=cmk-module-layer-violation
-|   File "/omd/sites/mysite/lib/python3/cmk/gui/config.py", line 28, in <module>
-|     import cmk.gui.i18n
-|   File "/omd/sites/mysite/lib/python3/cmk/gui/i18n.py", line 11, in <module>
-|     from flask_babel.speaklater import LazyString  # type: ignore[import]
-|   File "/omd/sites/mysite/lib/python3/flask_babel/__init__.py", line 15, in <module>
-|     from flask import current_app, request
-|   File "/omd/sites/mysite/lib/python3/flask/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
-|     from .app import Flask as Flask
-|   File "/omd/sites/mysite/lib/python3/flask/app.py", line 34, in <module>
-|     from . import cli
-|   File "/omd/sites/mysite/lib/python3/flask/cli.py", line 15, in <module>
-|     from click.core import ParameterSource
-| ImportError: cannot import name 'ParameterSource' from 'click.core' (/omd/sites/mysite/local/lib/python3/click/core.py)
ERROR (exit code: 1)
Updating core configuration...

When trying to access the WebGUI I get the following message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at nobody@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.