What happened to the 2.2.0p13 release?

Saw 2.2.0p13 posted live yesterday, and was planning to upgrade to it today.

But the download page seems broken? And the download files look to have been pulled? But I can’t see any threads discussing why.

1 Like

The download page loaded fine for me about an hour ago, now the links don’t work.

1 Like

Yeah, I even tried using wget to pull the 2.2.0p13 files directly and can’t get to them any more.

1 Like

Hi all,

we discovered a bug right before we were about to announce p13 to the public. That’s why p13 has been yanked from all servers and the announcements were not sent out.
Today we’re building and testing p14.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
But I would be curious - on what channel did you realize that there is a p13?

Regards
Timi

Github :smiley:

Would be good to know what the bug is. I think there are already some systems there running with p13.

1 Like

@timi Werks ← says 2.2p13 released on November 6th. That’s were we realized that p13 is out

Ok fair enough :slight_smile:

The bug forbid updating a site as site user by using omd -V 2.2.0p13.cee update. So if you were already running the p13 - you are already passed that issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just in the habit of surfing through a collection of download pages for tools that I use (checkmk, gitlab, elastic/kibana etc) every evening.

I did upgrade my personal checkmk test server to 2.2.0p13 last night so fingers crossed that’s okay (Not a big deal if it’s not tbh).

Good job catching the bug and yanking it before it went widespread! Looking forward to the fix.

my update check :wink:

3 Likes

Average: 2.2.0p7.03 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I never took a look at the average, but yes, this is what it looks like in the last 400 days, or rather half of them :slight_smile:

I use watchtower on my Docker hosts.

Watchtower detected that the image behind checkmk/check-mk-raw:2.2.0-latest got updated last night, and deployed it. Now the site is running 2.2.0p13.

1 Like

FYI v2.2.0p14 was published this morning.

2 Likes