404 page not found

Hello,

I currently have a CheckMK Omd server running version 2.1.0p12 on a Debian server with version 5.10.140-1.
After performing an update (using the “apt-get upgrade” command) and restarting the machine, I encountered an issue.
The web interface displays a “404 Page not found” error, preventing me from logging in.

When I check the status of my OMD using the “omd status” command, here’s what I get:

• agent-receiver: running
  • mkeventd: running
  • liveproxyd: running
  • mknotifyd: running
  • rrdcached: running
  • cmc: running
  • apache: running
  • dcd: running
  • redis: running
  • crontab: running

The overall state is indicated as “running.” All my Apache settings appear to be correct.

Does anyone have an idea of where this issue might be coming from?

Thank you in advance.

If anyone has an idea of ​​my problem, would it be possible to make a backup of my CheckMK via SSH before a complete reinstallation?

Hi @susanoo,

that’s strange, normally an apt update && apt upgrade shouldn’t affect your Checkmk installation at all.
Easiest question first. Did you restart your server again and does the issue still persists?

Another troubleshooting starting point would be to check the web.log of your Checkmk. ~/var/log/web.log

Looking forward to your reply.

Norm

Hi, maybe these two links may help you:

Especially the command “omd update-apache-config”.

Hello ! I am getting the same error, however I did not updated my checkmk version.
here is what a I get with omd status.

[root@myserver pombal]# omd status pombal
agent-receiver: running
mkeventd: running
rrdcached: running
npcd: running
nagios: running
apache: running
redis: running
stunnel: running
xinetd: running
crontab: running

Overall state: running

everything runnning as supposed

however the web interface displays a “404 Page not found” error, on port 80, but if I try por 5000 the web interface gives me the login page.

both ports are open according to the apache config.

does anyone can help me?

tks so much!