Custom attribute in notification email

I have setup a custom attribute to add Serial number for hardware, is it possible to include that attribute in notification email ?

Checking if anyone has any thoughts

It should work like this:

@chauhan_sudhir I have had this enabled and i am able to see the value in the host configuration page. I am not able to get these details in the email.

I am essentially trying to add few custom values for the hosts and trigger alerts with those for end users.

I tried printing the variables in notification and see few keywords being sent. How can we include the custom values in the same

Apparently the host labels do allow the content i need to be included in the notification however i am not able to bulk import them for n number of hosts.

Has anyone been able to bulk import host lables along with hosts in csv ? I understand the rules are there however they label them classifying them rather than separating them with uniqueness ( example club them based on OS type rather than separate them based on their hardware serial )

Ref Label existing host with label from CSV - #11 by bkuhn

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.